Sealers, Hardeners and Densifiers for Concrete Floors

Protect, Preserve, Strengthen

Concrete Sealers:
Shine and Shield

Hastings Floors offers premium concrete sealing services to add a glossy, satin or matte finish—and a vital layer of protection to your concrete surfaces. Sealed concrete not only shines but also enjoys increased longevity.

Reduce Dust and Wear

Untreated concrete tends to crumble over time, leading to dusting, aging, and potential damage. Our sealing solutions ensure a longer life for your concrete and a cleaner, more resilient surface. Moreover, concrete sealing acts as a chemical barrier, safeguarding your concrete from the impact of weather and natural wear. This process is particularly valuable for outdoor applications, enhancing the concrete’s longevity and aesthetic appeal.

Industries We Serve

Industrial & Manufacturing

  • Heavy Manufacturing
  • Machining / Tool & Die
  • Warehouses
  • Production Floors

Commercial & Retail

  • Food Processing Plants
  • Commercial Kitchens
  • Breweries and Distilleries
  • Retail Stores
  • Car Dealerships
  • Restaurants
  • Storage Facilities

Institutional & Recreational

  • Stadiums
  • Schools
  • Hospitals
  • Veterinary Clinics
  • Cafeterias

Concrete Hardeners: Strengthening Beyond the Surface

Concrete hardeners are designed to fortify and reinforce concrete surfaces. Typically, concrete contains free lime, primarily calcium carbonate, which contributes little to its strength and durability. Due to incomplete chemical reactions during concrete formation, free lime remains within the material. Consequently, concrete surfaces harbor pores that compromise their structural integrity.

Concrete hardeners fortify concrete by reacting with free lime, forming a calcium silica hydrate gel that fills surface pores, enhancing strength and wear resistance.

Concrete hardener application is possible on both freshly poured concrete before complete curing and on prepared existing concrete surfaces.

Why Choose a Concrete Hardener?

  • Permanent Protection: Seal and protect your concrete at a deeper level.
  • Adhesion Promotion: Ideal preparation for paints and other floor coverings.

Get a fast, free quote from a Hastings concrete floor expert!
Call or text 214-341-5993, or send us a message today

Densifiers: Reinforce Your Concrete

Densifiers, applied shortly after the concrete cures, penetrate 90% into the slab, leaving only about 10% on the surface. Multiple applications ensure optimal protection, with a double densified floor offering increased resilience against wear and tear.

Choose Hastings Floors for top-notch concrete sealing, hardening, and densifying services in Dallas. Preserve, protect, and enhance the lifespan of your concrete floors with our expert solutions!

“The Hastings team refinished the concrete floors in our kitchen during the course of a full gut renovation. It looks so high-end, and yet it’s just the slab foundation—definitely the most cost-effective part of our remodel. Everyone who visits our house admires it, and we love that it’s so effortless to maintain.”
Richard N.

Premium Concrete Sealing, Hardening, and Densifying Services in Dallas, TX

With over two decades in the concrete refinishing industry, Hastings Floors is the top choice for concrete floor treatments in Dallas. Our seasoned technicians utilize cutting-edge methods and equipment to customize floors to your exact specifications. Contact us today for questions and a fast, free estimate.

Ready to Transform Your Concrete Floor?

We refinish concrete floors for residential and commercial spaces in Dallas, Fort Worth, Sherman, East Texas, San Antonio, and Austin. Send us a quick message about your project.